The Long Line team grew up round the area of Benone Beach where we learnt to surf and appreciate the natural beauty of the area, so one of the things we wanted to achieve when opening Long Line was to include children from the local community to create their own surfing lifestyle, hence the creation of our Surf Club (Board Riders)
The Board Riders Club has been very successful since we started in 2012 and we would like it to continue to grow.
Get in contact with us and bring your school along.
- After School programme for 4 weeks with one session a week. (2.5 hours)
- Choose your day and time of year
- All equipment supplied
- Transport can be organised
- Teachers can come for free.
- Available to both Primary and Secondary
- Minimum of 10 pupils
- School Assembly Power Point
What will the kids learn over the 4 sessions?
- Surf Environment
- Correct Equipment
- Handling and looking after of equipment
- Weather forecasts and reading maps
- Surf history and culture
- Skills and Techniques