School Surf Program
We believe that the primary school children are the surfers of the future and the Surf Program we have created embrace student learning in the beach environment plus surf safety and awareness through surfing, lifeguard skills and team building exercises.
All teachers and group leaders are encouraged to participate in the sessions with their students at no extra charge and there are discounts for large school groups.
Transport can also be arranged for local schools.
Choose a programme to suit your group and budget:
Surf Program Lesson
Learn to surf with a Water Skills Academy accredited Surf School whose years of surfing experience guarantee a successful lesson full of fun. All water based tuition will take place in waist deep water for maximum fun, safety and learning.
- Ratio of 10 students to one surf instructor
- All equipment provided
- Provisions in place for students with additional needs
- Private changing rooms for both genders
- Duration 2 1/2 hours
Day at the Beach
Enjoy a combination of activities on this action packed day of Surfing, Surf Lifeguarding & Beach Challenges.
- Create a package designed around your group.
- Full day of surfing (Two Lessons)
- Surfing and Surf Lifeguarding (Two Water Lessons)
- Surfing and Beach Challenges (Wet and Dry Activities.)
- All equipment supplied.
- Duration: 4.5 hours (Recommended time 10:00am – 2:30pm)
Surfers Against Sewage Beach Clean
Help look after our coastline and let us organise a beach clean for your school.
- All equipment for litter picking will be supplied.
- Educational and environmental talk to explain why we must look after our coastline.
- Public Liability Insurance included by Surfers against Sewage.
- Press coverage can be supplied by Surfers against Sewage and the local papers to acknowledge your schools great contribution.
- Available for beaches all along the North Coast.
School Packages can also include other activities included in our bespoke package list. Surfing does not need to be part of the programme as Surf Lifesaving or Beach Challenges can be organised as a single session.
Contact us so we can share ideas and come up with the best school trip to fit your budget.