STAND UP PADDLEBOARD / OUTDOOR COFFEE WORKSHOP
Love fresh air and also the smell of freshly brewed coffee all at the one time?? Combine one of the fastest growing sports in the world along with a fine selection of micro lot coffee all while paddling down river and looking up at the Binevenagh Mountain Range (Game of Thrones Set)
Our Sea Shed Barista and Long Line Stand Up Paddleboard Coach will then lead you on a journey like no other !
What type of Journey are we talking?
- Learn the skill and techniques of stand up paddleboarding
- Flow with Nature down the River Roe and learn the heritage of this area from a local perspective
- Experience the view of Binevenagh like no other and see the set of GOT Season 5 episode 10 and Season 6 episode 1.
- While collaborating with Sea Shed Coffee and Surf we believe in making speciality coffee as accessible as possible, so what better way to do so while on an adventure. We will stop half way down river and demonstrate how to brew the perfect cup of coffee and also cup three microlot coffees which are roasted in Belfast.
Class Duration – 3 hours
Class Size – maximum of 6 participants
Date and Time:
Saturday 3rd June 2017
- Morning Session: 9am – 12 noon
- Evening Session 6pm -9pm
Complete the Experience ! : Coming from far away and want to stay overnight by the river in a luxury bell tent with your own fire pit. Check out swanns bridge glamping